Friday, January 13, 2012

A revival of the blog? Maybe!

I have a love hate relationship with blogging. I really enjoy reading my friend's blog. At work, I have them saved on my favorites and the blogs are a joy of my work day. The problem for me is that I haven't quite figured out what I want out of my blog. The other problem is a question of who is my audience and what do I want to share. With the arrival of Clark, my focus turned to him and his milestones and budding personality. I wanted to use the blog as a journal of sorts. It was hard and daunting and to be honest milestones come and go pretty quickly. Luckily, I have a small journal where I write one thing about Clark each day. This journal should assist me, but I don't want to share everything. Some of its personal and some of its very uninteresting:)!

So in the new year, we will try again. I will try to do an entry twice a week. One entry will be a photo (I stole this idea from a friend) capturing a moment that I don't want to forget from the week. The other entry will be an update on the Poges! I think this is doable!

Enjoy loyal readers!

3 comments:

The Sips said...

yaaaaay! looking forward to revival. And you are so funny so just say all the things that come to mind. they will keep me laughing all day :)

marci said...

yay! i'm following along!

and clark has THE BEST HAIR ever. harper is ever so jealous (really harper's mom).

The Poges said...

Thanks for the comments! It does help!