Clark is three months old and his personality has really blossomed! He is definitely a people person! Ellen started back to work this month so our mother's and our neighbor have each watched Clark for us. He has loved his time with each of them!
Three month milestones:
- laughing! Clark has the cutest laugh. The first few times he was surprised by his laugh and it quickly turned into a cry. Now he is used to laughing and responds to it best through tickling.
- grabs at toys in play gym - Clark has a little play gym and he is starting to squeeze on the animals.
- leg and arm movement - He is constantly pumping his arms and legs up and down when placed on his back.
- greater head control - He is starting to use his bumbo!
- smiles and eye contact - He loves people and tries to make eye contact with people when he is introduced to them. Once he locks eyes, he usually smiles.
What he loves:
- going on walks
- the zoo - We became members of the zoo and we have gone three times since joining!
- looking in the mirror
- Baby Yoga
- Daddy tickling him!
- swaddling (not sure how we are going to kick the habit!)
- play dates
- flying in the air
What he does not love:
- not being the center of attention!
- Los Angeles Lakers