Clark is now two months old! His little personality has grown so much in the past month. Clark is an extremely charismatic baby that seems to go with the flow. While he does cry, he can be easily redirected! One of our New Year's resolutions is to write down at least one thing about Clark in a journal every day which should help the blog.
Two Month Milestones:
- He smiles when we interact with him.
- He talks to us through cooing and he is a chatter box. Once we get him talking, it is hard to slow him down.
- He explores his surroundings with his eyes.
- He loves to make and maintain eye contact with us.
- He moved into his crib! This has helped us to sleep better!
- Clark weighed 10 lbs 6 oz and he was 22.5 inches at his two month doctor appointment.
- Clark puts his fist in his mouth. He is slowly starting to discover his hands.
What he loves:
- "In My Den" and "In My Nest" - These are books that have tiny finger puppets and Clark loves watching the bear and bird.
- Talking with us
- Meeting new people
- Oklahoma City Thunder - He went to his first game! We only made it through the first half, but Clark was a trooper!
- Seeing snow for the first time.
- Play dates! We most frequently visit our neighbor who loves to hold Clark.
- Bath time - Mark finally figured out how to make bath time enjoyable for him.
- Play gym
What he does not love:
- Being overstimulated - hence why we only made it through half the Thunder game
- Tummy time
- University of kansas