Monday, January 16, 2012

Puzzle pieces

This story has two story lines:

1) Clark isn't even into puzzles yet. He likes to carry the pieces around and then use them as cymbals. In other words, the sound is more entertaining than the puzzle.

2) I am never sure what will capture Clark's attention for long periods of time. For example, I have handed Clark a piece of paper in the car and he will play with it for 10 minutes. The puzzle has worked the same away. Little by little Clark would grab pieces and play with them and then hide or drop them somewhere. I didn't mind because it bought me some time, but now

This is what our puzzle looks like this:


For the next week, Mark and I are going on a hunt for the puzzle pieces. (I think other parents will enjoy this story, because you have been there too!) We will let you know how successful we are and where we found the different pieces.

No comments: