Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wedding in Austin

Last weekend, I went to Austin to celebrate my cousin Carl's wedding. His wife, Julee, is super cool and she has become part of the family. It was an awesome weekend. The only part that was not fun was that Mark couldn't attend.

The highlights of the weekend included:
- The mother/son first dance - Nancy and Carl danced to "Redneck Mother". The whole crowd went wild! I knew my Uncle Fred was smiling!
- I Wish I was a Little Bit Taller - My cousins and I sang and danced to our favorite song circa 1996!
-Little cousins - I loved seeing all of my cousin's children! There are five and they are all adorable.
- Shopping - I went shopping with the cousins and my mom and I got a few maternity clothes. (Thanks Mom & Dad!) It is so much better to have a crowd cheer when you walk out in maternity clothes. It was a much needed self esteem boost.
- Aunt Terry's sayings - My Aunt Terry thinks everything is the best! She exaggerates a lot, but she has the best stories! I want to record her stories and sayings at some point.

Jim and Hayden

Susan, Me and Marjorie
The family minus Mark
Mother/Son dance

No comments: