Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wedding Weekend!


My mom is catching the ground, but it is early so we are convinced that she has caught a big one!





Mark, my parents and I all traveled to the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri for one of my best friend's Katie and her fiance Andy's wedding. We had a blast!! My parents and I made it up on Thursday night and enjoyed a barbecue hosted by Katie's parents. On Friday, my dad played golf, while my mom and I took fishing lessons. The lessons were really fun. We decided fishing can be addicting like gambling, because we kept casting out "one last time". Neither of us caught a fish, but a few times our hook latched on to the bottom of the lake and gave the feeling of catching a fish. The rest of the weekend revolved around wedding festivities. Katie and Andy have dated since our senior year of college so it was so exciting to finally watch them tie the knot! The reception was a blast and I think we were all sore from dancing the night away. The other highlight was seeing my cousin Charlie and my sorority sister Kristin together as a married couple!!

1 comment:

J, H, A, M and O said...

Ellen + Fishing Pole = Two things I never thought I'd see together! Hillarious. Sorry you didn't catch anything.