Friday, July 18, 2008

My Fridays!

I love Fridays! I currently work part-time mainly because I have taken a full load of classes for the past year. My schedule rocks because I have Fridays off. I am hoping to move to a full time job in the near future, so I am enjoying this amazing schedule while I have it. So each Friday I can read the Oklahoma Gazette (OKC's independent newspaper) or study, clean up our apartment or  venture to a local coffee shop. My favorite coffee spot in town is Coffee Slingers. My mom, the connoisseur of cappuccino's, had two cappuccinos the morning she visited Coffee Slingers!! So I hope you have at least one day a week where you indulge in something that makes you happy! I know when I begin a full time job, I will have to transfer my Fridays to Saturdays! 

No comments: