Sunday, June 1, 2008

A New Car!

Anyone who knows Mark and I know that we are not the best at making big decisions. Hence when we decided it was time to purchase a new car for Mark, we knew that the decision would not be easy or quick. Mark spent months searching for the perfect car that met his specific criteria. We drove every car imaginable and we actually settled on each car. Mark, at some point during the search, was convinced he was going to purchase the Accord, Malibu, Focus and Altima. I, as the trusty passenger, encouraged Mark to purchase every car. I am pretty sure I used the phrase, "This is definitely my favorite" a few too many times! But this past Saturday, we finally made the big purchase. We are proud owners of a 2009 Hyundai Sonota!! The exact color and model of car had been dropped off at the dealer that day and it only had 4 miles on it. We took it as a sign!! Now maybe it is time for me to get a Vespa!

1 comment:

rebeca said...

ellen - i am all for you getting a vespa. they are so great! each time i pass the vespa store in town it takes all my strength to not pull over and sign on the dotted line for one.
we can start a scooter gang and meet up quarterly to talk about the benefits of having them and how fab we look on them. :)
congrats mark on the car!