Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Blizzard of 2011

Oklahoma City got hit with another blizzard!! The last blizzard was during the Christmas Holidays in 2009! This blizzard was a little different because the temperature outside was ferociously cold. Yesterday, the temperature was at -15 with the windchill. Oklahoma City shut down as did my work and Mark's work! (Mark is on vacation, so we are hoping that he gets those days back!) It was actually nice to be cooped in for a couple of days. Clark enjoyed getting tons of love from us and we finally heard him laugh! Hopefully we will get a video up soon.

Here are a few pics from Snowmegedan 2011:

Clark in his snow pajamas!
Clark taking a nap after a long day of playing with mom and dad!

Yes, that is me! I was preparing to go outside. The weather people on the news make you think you are going to die outside, so I was not going to let frostbite find me!
Mark shoveling the driveway! It took us over two hours!
Clark and Mark taking a nap. So cute!!




1 comment:

J, H, A, M and O said...

I wasn't going to comment since I commented on your last blog but I have to say....
You look awesome in your snow gear Ellen. When I need a laugh I will be revisiting this picture. Classic!