Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Waiting Game!

We have officially entered the waiting game! Friday was my last day of work and so now it is really becoming a reality! Mark and I have been enjoying our last few weeks before BP arrives. We went to the OU game last weekend with friends and this weekend we are enjoying more outings with friends. Tomorrow, we are finally going to have brunch at the art museum and enjoy the new exhibit. People keep asking us if we are ready and I think we can both confidently say YES. I mean as ready as you can be!

Below are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks including the home opener for the OKC Thunder game. I have also included the third stage of my elbow process. It is a one size fits all brace, so it fits me perfectly!!






2 comments:

The Sips said...

Oh, you mean you broke your shoulder all the way down to your wrist? :)

Unknown said...

Noah said you look kind of like a transformer. Translation from a 5 yr old boy. You look cool and he wants one. haha

God bless,
Gwendolyn and Noah Gasser