Monday, January 19, 2009

My NEW Camera!!! (take 1)

Well, I have decided to try my hand at photography as it is something I really enjoy doing and Ellen says I need something outside of work (provided I get some time away from work). So here are a few of my first pictures with my new camera (the Nikon D90). These are pictures all taken in full auto mode and as I learn more about photography I will be cooler and not use the full auto mode, but I like the results I have gotten so far with this camera. These are some of the very first pictures taken with this camera.
The very first picture snapped with this camera, and most likely the subject of the majority of future pictures...

Initially very impressed with the ability of this camera to catch the details in the dark, also a shot of the first time we had ever put up Christmas lights!!!

Just took a couple of pics around the house...

No comments: